Internet: Data & Network Services
Speedway Data & Network Services for Business
Speedway Data & Network Services division is designed to provide a comprehensive suite of IT consulting services tailored to small and medium sized business. IT services can be challenging and our team is here to help take the IT burden away from you and help you make your business run effectively.
Our consulting services include:
- Technology Assessment: If you want to move ahead and find out where you can gain competitive advantages through technology, a technology assessment is the place to start your IT planning process.
- On-call support: If you don’t have the in-house technical talent needed for emergency troubleshooting and repairs, give us a call. We’ll send one of our experienced technicians into your system remotely or for a visit on-site to help you out on an hourly basis. Or contract for yearly discounted service.
- Project Management: From server upgrades to network design, firewall configurations to AV solutions, we can help make IT work for you.
- Disaster Recovery: Be prepared. A comprehensive Disaster Recovery Plan starts with a fully managed data backup management solution.
Top reasons to choose the Speedway Team for support & management of your business computer network:
Our technicians are experienced & qualified in real-world applications and on the latest technology & solutions.
- We’re big enough to handle most any computer job, but small enough to give you personal service and attention.
- We are far less expensive than hiring your own computer support staff.
- We’re local community partners with a 100-year history of helping businesses in the lakes country thrive. You’ll always know where to find us (right downtown in Fergus Falls and Underwood).
Generally available to any business customer.
- Initial Site Visit & System Set Up: $150 non-recurring fee
- 50 hours per year: 5% discount
- 150 hours per year: 10% discount
- 200 hours per year: 15% discount
Trip Charges: $25 per on-site visit
After hours: Time + ½ of current hourly labor rate
- Customer is asked to designate a limit of up to two company representatives as authorized contacts with our Data & Network Services team.
- Customer will be given direct phone & e-mail contact information for the Data & Network Services team and all messages to the team will be responded to within 2 hours**.