At Park Region Telephone and Otter Tail Telcom, we offer telephone system solutions suited to your needs. From small business telephone systems to MetroE connections for larger business applications, we will strive to fulfill your telecommunications needs. We take pride in keeping our business customers at the cutting edge of today’s growing technology.
Our Sales Representatives Bill Merdan, Jodi Sjolie and Scott Toso are eager to help you with your telecommunications needs. Add value to your business lifestyle, maximize your efficiency and increase productivity with the following services:
Business Phone Systems
An authorized dealer for Avaya, we can help you choose the phone system that’s best for your business.
- Our experienced technicians will install your new phone system and be available for on call support.
- Training your employees on how to use your telephone system is essential. Your company will experience a smooth transition from the old system to the new system. You can be assured that your employees will be able to easily operate the applicable features and functions of their new phones.
Please call our office to set up a free consultation – 218-998-2000 or toll free 1-888-716-8837.
High Speed Data Lines
Dedicated phone line for data transmission on modems, computers and Internet access.
Wiring & Repair
Our technicians can provide wiring of both computer and telephone systems for your home or office.
Speedway Data & Network Services
Need your business computers connected? Park Region Telephone and Otter Tail Telcom can help! We can provide you with network design and installation services. Keep your business computer operations state of the art! Call us at 218-998-2000 to set up a free consultation today!
Designed to provide a comprehensive suite of IT consulting services tailored to small and medium sized business. IT services can be challenging and our team is here to help take the IT burden away from you and help you make your business run effectively.
Our consulting services include:
- Technology Assessment: If you want to move ahead and find out where you can gain competitive advantages through technology, a technology assessment is the place to start your IT planning process.
- On-Call Support: If you don’t have the in-house technical talent needed for emergency troubleshooting and repairs, give us a call. We’ll send one of our experienced technicians into your system remotely or for a visit on-site to help you out on an hourly basis. Or contract for yearly discounted service.
- Project Management: From server upgrades to network design, firewall configurations to AV solutions, we can help make IT work for you.
- Disaster Recovery: Be prepared. A comprehensive Disaster Recovery Plan starts with a fully managed data backup management solution.
Local and Long Distance Plans
- No calling plans or time restrictions
- No monthly fees or minimums
- One bill along with local service
- 800 numbers available